Designed not only as the ultimate storage shed, the Globel Workshops can be used as a work shed with a generous 2m wall height. You could easily set these sheds up with machinery or a big work bench.
With a strong 5 rib profile on all wall and roof sheeting, wrap around corners and a full internal framing system the Globel Workshop range is a robust shed you can count on.
|2.45 x 1.85 $769||3.07 x 1.85 $879||4.64 x 3.07 $2119|
|2.45 x 2.47 $879||3.07 x 2.47 $989||5.88 x 3.07 $2559|
|2.45 x 3.09 $1039||3.07 x 3.09 $1149||7.12 x 3.07 $2999|
|2.45 x 3.73 $1199||3.07 x 3.73 $1369||8.36 x 3.07 $3439|
Wall height is 2.00m on all Workshop Sheds. Gable height varies from 2.20m on the 2.45m width to 2.25m on the 3.07m width.
All dimensions quoted are approximate roof dimensions including the overhang, the base is slightly smaller and is measured width x depth.
- Available in full Smooth Cream or Woodland Grey
- All have a generous 2m wall height
- Strong 5 rib profile provides extra strength
- Full internal framing system including base frame, mid wall bracing and roof beams for added strength
- Features ventilated gables to increase airflow and help reduce condensation
- Wrap around corners for neat and tidy finish and additional weather proofing.
- Pre Drilled Holes for easy assembly
- Made from quality grade steel
- All Screws, Nuts & Bolts (washers included)
- Anchor points – pre drilled every 600mm around the base frame
- Flat packed ready for pick-up
- Step by step assembly instructions included
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Professional installation service available
|Aluminium Sliding Window with Security Grill||620mm X 620mm||$140.00|
|Aluminium Sliding Window with Security Grill||1250mm X 750mm||$265.00|
Courteous, responsive and quality installation of our excellent shed. Thanks Shedman!
Service you can count on.
Our flat pack system allows us to store our products ready for pickup and ensures delivery to your home or property within the Perth Metropolitan area as soon as possible.
1. Floor Bracing
Corner Braces at Base Rails to Prevent Warping.
2. Wall Bracing
Further strength on the shed walls to ensure they do not warp.
3. Reinforced Gable Centre Roof Beam
Added structural strength for the roof.
4. Ventilation Grilles
For improved ventilation and reduced heat build up.
5. Smart Drainage
Wall lip to prevent water pooling and corrosion damage.
Enquire About Your Workshop Shed Today
If you're looking for a Workshop Shed or you have a question about our sheds, complete the form and we will be in touch.