With space saving in mind the Globel Lean To Skillion Roof Shed is designed to be slim lined and wide spanned for the smallest of spaces. Our Lean To Shed is guaranteed to complete any home and outdoor surroundings and includes a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
1.24 x 2.42 $599
Wall height 1.78m and skillion height 1.98m
All dimensions quoted are approximate roof dimensions including the overhang, the base is slightly smaller and is measured width x depth.
- Available in full Smooth Cream and Woodland Grey
- Strong 5 rib profile provides extra strength
- Full internal framing system including base frame, mid wall bracing and top frame for extra strength
- Features ventilated roof design to increase airflow and help reduce condensation
- Single hinged door which can be hinged to open either way and skillion roof that can be reversed
- Wrap around corners for neat and tidy finish and additional weather proofing.
- Pre Drilled Holes for easy assembly
- All Screws, Nuts & Bolts (washers included)
- Anchor points – pre drilled every 600mm around the base frame
- Flat packed ready for pick-up
- Step by step assembly instructions included
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Professional installation service available
|Aluminium Sliding Window with Security Grill||625mm X 625mm||$132.00|
|Aluminium Sliding Window with Security Grill||1250mm X 750mm||$253.00|
Shed Man was more than helpful and managed to juggle some jobs around to suit a time that was good for us. The installer showed up on time, very polite and has done an excellent job!
Most Garden Sheds on the market do not feature mid wall framing as a standard, therefore elevating our Garden Sheds to a superior entity within the price range. Once built there is no doubt that it is one of the strongest available on the market.
1. Floor Bracing
Corner Braces at Base Rails to Prevent Warping.
2. Wall Bracing
Further strength on the shed walls to ensure they do not warp.
3. Reinforced Gable Centre Roof Beam
Added structural strength for the roof.
4. Ventilation Grilles
For improved ventilation and reduced heat build up.
5. Smart Drainage
Wall lip to prevent water pooling and corrosion damage.
Enquire About Your Lean To Shed Today
If you're looking for a Lean To Shed or you have a question about our sheds, complete the form and we will be in touch.